Thursday, September 11, 2008

Poetry

Have you ever been inspired by hate?
Have you ever been inspired by desparation?
Have you ever been inspired by the knowledge that you will never win?
Have you ever been inspired by loss of love?
Have you ever been inspired because you have nothing to lose anymore?
Have you ever been inspired by doom?

FAREWELL

The grass sways as she turns her head one last time,
As a sinking feeling grows in my heart, drums beat.
A horizon heavy with clouds, the rain waits,
Much to my relief. A respite from the pain.

A last farewell, the clouds gather, short, the respite.
A warning drops from the sky as the mountains cringe,
In thunderous rapture the heavens break,
I turn around one last time! And I’m alone.

Under a weeping sky, possessed by my heart’s yearning,
Heavy breaths smother my tears,
I wait no longer as the peaks beckon, arising in my senses.
She saw me not for the last time, or I be dead.

Lashing whips of rain around a spine of lightning,
I ride yonder with her face in my mind,
A heavier heart does not live; a heavier loss does not exist
Quench my soul, my broken soul.

REQUIEM FOR A DREAM

What’s that creeping in my mind?
Ominous, its moaning cello warning
Ominous, its melancholic tip-toeing
Questions
Questions
What’s it asking? Answers! Answers!

I’ve lost my mind

Its gone quiet…………

It’s come back!!

Bigger, Blacker, an Orchestra, with a hearse
With my name on it
With my name on it

Dances

Dances

Fate, Tears, Agony
Mistakes
Lost

Orchestral behemoth, Paranoia
Schizophrenia

Mirror Mirror

Who
Am I talking to?

Drums
Orchestra
Climax
Conclusion
Answers!

Heart beats, Blacker

Blacker

Blacker

No comments: